Saturday January 20th 2018 – 8a.m. to 530 p.m.
Skyline High School, see Location
Registration CLOSES FRIDAY, JANUARY 19TH at 6pm. However, registration for a particular division will close when we reach the maximum number of teams for that division, so please REGISTER EARLY to avoid disappointment!
- Three divisions of teams: Youth Division (Grades 6 to 8); High School Division (Grades 9 to 12); and Adult Division (18 or older and not in high school).
- $100.00 per team (7-person team minimum, 10-person team maximum)
All teams in the High School and Adult Divisions must start at least 2 females. This rule does not apply to the Youth Division. In the High School and Adult Divisions, a starting team of all females complies with this rule; a starting team of all males or all males + 1 female does not.
- Register early because the Youth Division is limited to 20 teams, the High School Division is limited to 30 teams, and the Adult Division is limited to 30 teams.
- Each game starts 6 players to a side and lasts until one side is out or 3 minutes have passed, whichever is shorter. Each match is best-of-three games. Each team will play at least 3 matches. See Rules for more detail.
- Playoffs for the best 4 to 8 teams in each division (the number depend on total entries).
Awards (and bragging rights) for the top team in each division. $10 Mongolian BBQ per player.
- Awards for Best Costume in each division. Please keep costumes appropriate!
Approximate session times (subject to change)
Youth Division (20 Teams MAX)
Check In: 7:15:a.m.
Captains’ Meeting: 7:45 a.m.
Play: 8:00 to 10:00 a.m.
High School Division (30 Teams MAX)
Check In: 10:00 a.m.
Captains’ Meeting: 10:30 a.m.
Play: 10:45 a.m. to 1:45pm
Adult Division (30 Teams MAX)
Check In: 1:45pm
Captains’ Meeting: 2:15 p.m.
Play: 2:30 to 530 p.m.
Concessions open throughout the tournament!
We will sell water, gatorade, bagels, granola bars, please bring cash to purchase!